welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

3.15.2002

recently rented two games that I now love.

Final Fantasy X beats the pants offa the rest of them. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will divulge my secrets to success: save the quest for last. don't follow the red arrow until you've explored everywhere else. well, unless you're on a time limit. also, don't be afraid to switch members. everyone has their strengths at the beginning. but one really important thing is to give Yuna some exercise IN battle, even if it's just healing and magic defense, otherwise the aeons will suck when you really need them. and exploit their elemental strengths. I sometimes summon Ifrit when fire users arrive, cause all they can do is heal Ifrit while he uses a normal attack.

aaahh, anyways, it's a cool game

the other one is Maximo: Ghosts to Glory. remember ghosts & goblins? ... I don't. but this game is really good anyway. It REALLY satisfies my need for old-school adventure. a cool review and an excellent rank at Gamers.com. (edit: it's been removed)

and that, as they say, is that.