welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

4.16.2002

*sigh* i suck. it's a general feeling of suckage. i'll be going to Algonquin soon for robotics stuff. first term anyway.

Okage, for the PS2, is not my bag of nails. to me, it is slow, and the humour gets old. its only redeeming quality is that it is a 7-day rental. however, were i fresh blood for the console rpg, i am sure i would enjoy this game immensely. but i don't so too bad. would rather have rented... parappa 2.

finally got the Time Disorder disc. asked for it a year ago. but i'm not bitter. the site slogan is very much true.

No comments: