welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

2.06.2003

Been a while since I posted anything! Well, I got a job at Radio Shack. It's good, but I've been slacking on the online learning, so i don't get much comission. I've not been playing as many games as I'd like to because I spend more time sleeping now, recovering from the daily crap-fest of dumbass customers. The schedule is not fixed, so it's hard to plan time for any specific activity.

I'm going to see if I can freelance my writing skill by writing walkthroughs for games. I'm working on Dr. Muto, mainly because there were no other FAQs around. It's a wacky fun game, but it's causing me grief from lack of assistance. ah well, c'est la vie.

No comments: