welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

8.16.2004

there's about 4 games i want to play right now
Maximo vs Army of Zin
Final Fantasy VII
Homeworld
Megaman Zero 2

as you may have noticed, none of them are Dr. Muto. this is how things usually are when i feel like i'm in a slump. I don't know what the slump is, but it has definite slump qualities; i'm pining for money, sipping a bit more baileys than usual, and i'm just a wee bit lonely. aside from that, i'm just an average loser... no wait, those actually make me an average loser...

and i still can't decide what to play.

No comments: