welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

3.14.2005

my thoughts on City of Heroes

in brief: easy to pick up after WoW, servers don't do stupid shit while i'm getting pummeled, but may be lacking in the "neat stuff" department.

Granted, I only have one character at level 12. I hear most of the neat stuff gets unlocked when you've reached certain levels, but i can't imagine anything particularly interesting. other than the peacebringer/warshade freaks that is... in any case, the most i can see you getting is custom titles, power enhancements and costume changes, and in a city full of heroes it just seems kinda inadequate. though those warshades are pretty cool, and i haven't really plunged into the community.

like i said before, I'm looking forward to CoV.

No comments: