welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

5.17.2005

getting cleaned up

I'm fairly determined to get a grip on my life. 2 mmorpgs, a messy room, and a dead-end job do not make for the brightest of futures. one big step for me is breaking the illusion that I might have some kind of obligation to play the mmorpgs as much as possible within the time I've paid for, which is total bull. there's also the guilds and friends to think of, which should really be able to survive without me. I'm planning on keeping my WoW subscription and dropping CoH at least until CoV is released, and maybe longer depending on money and school.

that's the other thing. apparently, Algonquin has a diploma course in game design, and it's way cheaper than the intense program at IADT. however, it's money I don't have for the whole course, and I'm still deep in a pile of self-doubt.

Right now, I'm focusing on making myself useful in the house, cleaning my room, and getting a more predictable job. I'm going to apply at a nearby Licks restaurant...

No comments: