welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

10.02.2005

Inside of gaming:

why the fuck isn't CoV out yet? fucking bastards

I have uncertain feelings about Anarchy Online. the game system is crap, but such is the case with any game i've played that actually focuses on role-playing. i think funcom made The Longest Journey too. graphics were crap, but the story was great.

I can't find my MxO discs, but who the fuck cares.

World of Warcraft is all there is for my friend Xeldan. Finally got into the guild he's in: The Mighty Oxen.

Outside of gaming:

I'm seriously considering this program. I'm also considering aiming for a career as a teacher. also also, I've been trying to help my friend Chad sing again, but a) he gets quite busy and b) he sucks, but that's ok. his rhymes are hot though.

and work still sucks.

No comments: