welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

12.06.2006

rawr

lots of stuff going on here it seems...

the van is on its last legs; while still operational, the engine temperature readout is unreliable, as is the heater (kinda important for a Canadian car). We'll be getting a pre-owned Toyota RAV4 in its place, since we don't really need 7 seats anymore. It's comfy, so I don't have any problem with it.

I just switched the kinda shitty futon L-frame I had with an older but less-shitty L-frame with arms. It should work nicely with the chair I was using as an end-table for my laptop, though it won't actually fit at the end because of the arms. I just have a few more piles to clean up before I can open Okami without reprisal from my mom.

I'm going to take a cake in to work for Thursday (technically today) and ask my boss if I'm going to have a job in January. The timing is purely coincidental, I swear.

No comments: