welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

1.30.2007

that smell? it's me, locked in my room.



haven't been feeling quite right lately. I think I found the problem.

So. The Burning Crusade was released. my highest character is still only 57, but that's only because of all the alts I have.



I had a PvP encounter with a Draenei shaman earlier. Unfortunately for him, he was retarded. first off, he attacked me on sight, ignoring the angry spider next to him. second, I was 2 levels higher than him. there was no contest. What I can't figure out though is why he was running around Astranaar instead of through it. All I can think of is that he forgot he was Alliance.

My main characters on Sargeras:
Gajing, 57 troll rogue, miner/goblin engineer
Velystra, 22 blood elf warlock, herbalist/alchemist
Varkos, 6 blood elf paladin (I plan on leveling this with my friend)
My other characters on Sentinels:
Moganda, 34 tauren druid
Kayronne, 21 draenei shaman
Varkos, 8 blood elf paladin

No comments: